- Shredded Mozzarella-80g
- One whole garlic
- Olives oil-3 to 5 teaspoons
- Almond- 30g (any nut of choice)
- Some salt and mixed herbs on top
- Pasta of choice
For pesto sauce:
- Place the basil leaves and almond nuts into a food processor and pulse several times.
- Add the garlic and cheese and continue blending.
- Slowly add the olive oil.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Add pasta in. Stir occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 to 10 minutes before draining and placing pasta into a big bowl.
- Add all of the pesto and toss. Thin the sauce with a bit of pasta water until desired consistency.
- Garnish with more cheese, nuts and herbs if you wish!