2 cups heavy cream
1 cup whole milk
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
1 cup mini chocolate chips
• In a medium saucepan, heat the heavy cream, milk, sugar, and vanilla over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved.
• Stir in the chopped mint leaves and remove from the heat.
• Let the mixture steep for at least 30 minutes, then strain out the mint leaves.
• Chill the mixture in the refrigerator until completely cool.
• Churn the mixture in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
• Fold in the mini chocolate chips and freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm.
• Serve the ice cream in bowls or cones.