This nutrient rich mango kale smoothie boosts your immune system thanks to antioxidants and vitamins. It also helps to lower blood pressure and cholesterol thus reducing the risk of heart diseases. 6 ingredients and 3 minutes is all it takes to make it! This mango kale smoothie recipe is a great way to include this superfood in your diet!
- 2 cups kale leaves , chopped (lightly packed), stems removed (60 grams)
- 1 banana , medium, cut into chunks
- 1 cup mango pieces , frozen (130 grams)
- 1 cup milk (250 ml)
- ½ cup greek yogurt (125 ml)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve.
Recipie inspired by Julia, a food blogger that specialises in homemade reciepies and many more! Find more info on: