1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 bunch kale, stems removed and leaves chopped
2 cans white beans, drained and rinsed
4 cups vegetable broth
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Add the kale and cook until wilted.
- Add the white beans, vegetable broth, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Simmer for 20-30 minutes or until the kale is tender.
- Serve hot.