4 cups mixed salad greens
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
4 ounces grilled chicken breast, sliced
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the salad greens, cherry tomatoes, and chopped walnuts.
- Arrange the grilled chicken slices on top of the salad.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese over the salad.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.