1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
2 cups spinach leaves
1 can coconut milk
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Add the ground cumin, ground coriander, turmeric, and paprika and stir to combine.
- Add the chickpeas, spinach leaves, coconut milk, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the spinach is wilted and the chickpeas are tender.
- Serve hot with rice or naan bread.